METROFOOD-RI Traceability and comparability of results in food measurements
The School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition of the University of Parma, in collaboration with METROFOOD-RI and ENEA, promotes and organizes the training Course "METROFOOD-RI: Traceability and comparability of results in food measurements", which will be held on-line on MS Teams platform, from 20th to 23rd September 2021.
The call is closed.
The Scientific Director of the Course is Prof. Maria Careri, Full Professor of Analytical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, Life Sciences and Environmental Sustainability of the University of Parma and Scientific PI representing University of Parma in METROFOOD-RI, who chairs the Scientific Committee which includes academics and experts in the sector:
- Dr. Claudia Zoani, Coordinator of METROFOOD-RI, ENEA, Rome
- Prof. Daniele Del Rio, President of School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition, University of Parma
- Prof. Federica Bianchi, President of the Postgraduate University Course “Quality Control and Quality Management System in testing Labs”, University of Parma
- Dr. Andrea M. Rossi, National Metrology Institute (INRIM), Turin
- Prof. Michael Rychlik, Head of the Chair of Analytical Chemistry, Technical University of Munich
- Dr. Isabel Castanheira, Principal Researcher, National Institute of Health (INSA), Lisbon
- Dr. Nastasia Belc, General Director, National Institute of Research & Development for Food Bioresources (IBA), Bucharest
- Dr. Michele Suman, Head of Food Safety & Authenticity Area, Advanced Research Labs, Barilla SpA, Parma
- Dr. Filippo Trifiletti, General Director of Accredia, Rome
- Dr. Piotr Robouch, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Dr. Stef Bronzwaer, Research Coordinator, EFSA European Food Safety Authority, Parma
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued.
For Course information:
Prof. Maria Careri: email@example.com
Dr. Claudia Zoani: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the administration of the Course:
School of Advanced Studies in Food and Nutrition: email@example.com