The School is chaired by Prof. Eleonora Carini, delegate of the Rector.
The Board is the policy, planning and programming body for the School's activities. It is composed by:
– the President of the School;
– one Professor for each of the subject areas, designated by the Rector on the proposal of the proposing Departments.
The members in office for the first three-year period are:
- Adriana Ianieri – Food Safety and Quality;
- Daniele Del Rio – Nutrition;
- Laura Pineschi – Law & Policy;
- Filippo Arfini – Economy;
- Eleonora Carini – Food Processing;
- Stefano Bettati – representative of the Academic Senate;
- the President of Advisory Committee.
Board members hold office for three years and their term of office is renewable.
There is also an Advisory Committee and the College of Presidents.
The Advisory Committee is composed of representatives of bodies, organisations, public and private enterprises and exercises proposal-making functions. The current members are:
- Cesare Azzali, Director, Unione Parmense degli Industrali.
- Andrea Chiesi, Director R&D Portfolio Management, Chiesi Farmaceutici.
- Roberto Ciati, Scientific & Government Relations Vice President, Barilla G&R.
- Carlo Galloni, President, F.lli Galloni s.p.a.
The College of Presidents is composed of representatives of local, national, European and international institutions, including the Municipality of Parma, the Emilia-Romagna Region and EFSA, and performs the function of assisting and supporting the President of the School in defining the strategic guidelines to be proposed to the Board.