The School is chaired by prof. Daniele Del Rio, Delegate of the Rector.
The School Board is the body that directs, plans and programs the activities of the School. It consists of:
– the School President;
– a Teacher for each subject area, appointed by the Rector at the suggestion of the proposing Departments.
The members in office for the first three years are:
- Adriana Ianieri – Food Safety and Quality;
- Daniele Del Rio – Nutrition;
- Laura Pineschi – Law & Policy;
- Filippo Arfini – Economy;
- Eleonora Carini – Food Processing
- Stefano Bettati – Representing the Academic Senate
- The President of the Advisory Committee – (yet to be appointed).
The members of the Board hold office for three years and may be reappointed.
There are also an Advisory Committee and a Governing Council.
The Advisory Committee consists of institutions, organizations, public and private companies, and focuses on submitting proposals. Its current members are:
- Cesare Azzali, Manager, Unione Parmense degli Industrali
- Andrea Chiesi, R&D and Portfolio Management, Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Roberto Ciati, Scientific & Government Relations Vice President, Barilla G&R
- Carlo Galloni, President, F.lli Galloni s.p.a.
The Governing Council consists of european, international, national and local representatives: among them, there are Parma City Council, Regione Emilia Romagna and EFSA. It is in charge of assisting and supporting the School President in defining the strategic directions and proposing them to the School Board.