The School offers highly qualified educational paths, aimed at developing professional profiles with educational, technical and scientific expertise in the food sector, as:
– human nutrition;
– food safety;
– product and process innovation;
– food risk communication;
– food, health and environment interactions;
– healthy lifestyles education;
– use of sustainable technologies;
– socio-economic management of production and commercial processes;
– socio-economic impact and regulatory framework.
These fields can be grouped into five subject areas:
– Food Safety and Quality;
– Law & Policy;
– Food Processing.